Friday, November 17, 2006

Scott & Molly Talk Books on the Radio!

Molly and I did an interview with Darren Levy on WNYU's Citywide, discussing Sepulculture Books & Dr. Sketchy's, which aired on November 14th on WNYU 89.1 FM. There's a lot of me talking about the book publishing industry and why I started Sepulculture Books, a lot of talk about why Dr. Sketchy's is destined for world domination, and more heavy breathing than is appropriate.

You can now listen to the entire interview online here: http://citywide.podomatic.com.

Also, Molly & Dr. Sketchy's were just featured on Fleshbot! And on Chemistry Set, and on Until Monday: BKLN, and on Hello, Hilarious!

She'll probably be featured on five other sites before I finish writing this post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly Crabapple said...

That was all my heavy breathing, Scott.

4:00 PM  
Blogger sepulculture said...

Really? I thought it was me.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home